[homeles_ot-l] Support please FW: Letter to Premier Wynne on Housing

Lynne Browne lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Tue Jul 16 18:02:07 EDT 2013

Hello all,

Please consider the attached letter and circulate it widely.

The Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa is a signatory on the Dignity for
All letter to the Premier of Ontario Kathleen Wynne asking that she put
adequate, affordable housing at the top of her agenda at the upcoming
Council of the Federation meeting in Niagara-on-the-Lake.

We invite individuals and organizations on our listserv to send a supporting
letter to the premier before the Council of the Federation begins its
meeting in a week`s time.

Send to:

Premier Kathleen Wynne

Legislative Building, Queen's Park

Toronto ON M7A 1A1

Snail mail to that address and email to kwynne.mpp at liberal.ola.org
<mailto:kwynne.mpp at liberal.ola.org>

The online contact for the Premier`s office is:
https://correspondence.premier.gov.on.ca/en/feedback/default.aspx

LYNNE BROWNE

Executive Director

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa