[homeles_ot-l] Concurrent Disorder Training - English and French

Marie Delorme mdelorme at cmhaottawa.ca
Wed Mar 6 11:46:26 EST 2013

CMHA is offering Concurrent Disorder Training in English :  March 18,19, 20th
And in French : April 15,16,17th.
Cost :  $375.
Please call 737-7791 to register.
Thank You,

Marie Delorme
Program Manager | Gestionnaire de programme
Canadian Mental Health Association I Ottawa Branch
1355 Bank St. Suite 300  Ottawa ON K1H 8K7
•613.737.7791 Ext. 169  •Cell 613.552.1030
•mdelorme at cmhaottawa.ca<mailto:*mdelorme at cmhaottawa.ca>
This message is intended for the addressee.  It may contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorised disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in  error please notify us immediately so that we may correct our internal records.  Please then delete the original message. Thank you.
.