[homeles_ot-l] Share the Warmth

Jay Koornstra ed at brucehouse.org
Thu May 30 14:51:38 EDT 2013

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Please consider joining us for this collaborative fundraising event
benefitting a joint Bruce House – AIDS Committee of Ottawa quilting workshop
program for people living with HIV/AIDS.   This special event is honouring
the memory of Davis Colbeck who initiated this joint venture between the two
agencies and we hope the Share the Warmth event can be the catalyst for
reintroducing this popular workshop.  If you wish to purchase a ticket to
this event please contact Jill by email jill at brucehouse.org  or by telephone
at 613-729-0911 x23.  Please advise before 2:30 pm on Monday June 3rd if you
are planning to attend.

Jay

Share the Warmth at Trattoria Caffé Italia

Tuesday, June 4th, 2013

The quilt has the power to be a great healer, and to Davis Colbeck, the
power to bring people together. In that spirit, we are happy to announce the
first annual  Share the Warmth evening

With the help of Lois Smith and the Stitch-Wits, and in collaboration with
AIDS Committee Ottawa we are ready to Share the Warmth.

On Tuesday, June 4th from 6:30 to 9:30pm we invite you to join us at
Trattoria Caffé Italia (254 Preston Street)

for an evening of celebration and quilt auctions.  Enjoy delicious hors
d’oeuvres, music and bid on these beautiful quilts that brought a community
together.

The evening will include live music by Gustavo Saavedra and a special
harmonica duet with the one and only Richard Naster, our Bruce House Team
Leader. Not to be missed!

Tickets are $25, with all proceeds going back into a quilting program for
Bruce House and ACO.

For more information please contact Jill Woodley at 613-729-0911x23.

 <http://www.trattoriaitalia.com/>

Jay

J.J. (Jay) Koornstra

Executive Director,

Bruce House .... More than a house

402-251 Bank Street

Ottawa, ON  K2P 1X3

Tel:  613-729-0911 x24   Web:  <http://www.brucehouse.org/>
www.brucehouse.org

 <http://www.twitter.com/MoreThanAHouse> cid:image002.jpg at 01CD074F.1C6FC430
<http://www.facebook.com/MoreThanAHouse> cid:image003.jpg at 01CD074F.1C6FC430

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is
message.

Avis de confidentialité :Les informations contenues à l'intérieur de ce
courriel, y compris tous les documents qui y sont attachés, sont pour
l'usage exclusif du/des destinataire(s) désignés ; car elles peuvent être de
nature confidentielle et privilégiée. N'importe quelles revue, utilisation,
divulgation ou distribution non autorisée est interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas
le ou les destinataire(s) désignés, veuillez immédiatement en aviser
l'expéditeur par courriel et assurer vous d'avoir détruit toutes les copies
du message original.