[homeles_ot-l] Broken links for 10-year Housing and HomelessnessPlan

Linda Lalonde linda_lalonde_ottawa at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 11:01:24 EDT 2013

Hi folks,

Apparently the second set of links I sent out to the report on the city's Housing and Homelessness 10-year Plan aren't working today for some people.

If they don't work, you could try the city's website at http://www.ottawa.ca/. On the right you'll see 'City Hall' - you click on that and then, again on the right, click on 'Council and Committee agendas'. In the first line, click on 'eAgendas' which takes you to a page with a calendar on the right. If the committee meeting isn't listed at the bottom of the page (which it should be), click on the date on the calendar and it should bring up all the meetings on that day.
Good luck!
Linda.

“I want Ontario to be a place where everyone has the same opportunities and I want people to have the support they need. That’s what equity means. It means we have to create the conditions that will allow everybody to have that level playing field. Where it’s not level, we need to raise the floor up a bit.” ( Premier Kathleen Wynne )