[homeles_ot-l] Ottawa Coalition to End Trafficking Fall 2013 Newsletter

Helen Roos roosremillard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 19:35:37 EDT 2013

Hello everyone:

It is that time of the year again where the OCEHT distributes its bi-annual
newsletter to community network partners, trainers and response team
stakeholders.

This communications tool is a reminder of the important work we are all
doing to provide victims and survivors of trafficking - many of whom are
homeless - with community-based support and access to safety, shelter,
basic needs and the range of services required for health and
rehabilitation.

Feel free to distribute it to colleagues and volunteers.

https://interactivepdf.uniflip.com/2/80041/312983/pub/

We will resume our Coalition meetings on the 1st Tuesday of each month at
4:30 p.m. at St. Joe's Women's Centre at 151 Laurier E.

Thank you!

Helen Roos, A/Chair
OCEHT

PS - See our new Facebook page at *www.facebook.com/ottawacoalition* for
updates, information sharing and resources