[homeles_ot-l] Celebrate Salus - Recovery through the Arts

Jan Ditchfield jditchfield at salus.on.ca
Wed Apr 9 15:11:05 EDT 2014

Good afternoon,

Please join us for an evening in support of mental health. On May 9, 2014 Salus will be hosting our 1st annual fundraising event called "Celebrate Salus" which will be an evening to showcase our unique and meaningful work. This year's theme is called Recovery through the Arts to recognize the life changing work that is done in support of mental health through the Arts.

Our magical and intimate evening will showcase visual and performance art that has transformed the lives of people living with mental illness. Salus' theatre troupe will perform and the 'Salus Studio' will be open for tours featuring our Artists in Residence Program. A heartfelt and moving keynote performance will pay tribute to the powerful impact in the lives of all who are part of the Salus community.

Enjoy an evening of friends, song, laughter and a live auction all in support of Salus. Our evening includes drinks, appetizers and live entertainment; including the lively sound of the Big Bucket Band - Salus' very own rock & roll band!

Everyone's talking about mental health. We are doing something about it. You can too by joining us on this special evening.

All the best,

Jan

Celebrate Salus 2014 - Recovery through the Arts

May 9, 2014 from 7 - 11 pm

Great Canadian Theatre Company

1233 Wellington St West

Tickets are $75 per person with a $50 charitable receipt per ticket

RSVP at: http://bit.ly/1emddLA

Contact: jditchfield at salus.on.ca

Jan Ditchfield l Manager, Fund Development & Communications

p: 613-729-0123 ext. 260

e: jditchfield at salus.on.ca

w: salus.on.ca

Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/SalusOttawa>  and Like us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/SalusOttawa> !

  <https://chimp.net/groups/team-salus-running-for-recovery>

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is confidential and may contain privileged information for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

Avis de confidentialité : Ce courriel, incluant tout fichier joint, est confidentiel et peut contenir de l'information privilégiée destinée à l'usage exclusif du destinataire indiqué. Toute consultation, utilisation, divulgation ou distribution non autorisée est strictement interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire indiqué, veuillez en aviser immédiatement l'expéditeur par courriel et détruire toute copie du message original.  Merci.