[homeles_ot-l] "Fair Elections Act" and implications for voters without identification

Linda O'Neil loneil at cmhaottawa.ca
Tue Feb 11 15:08:42 EST 2014

Hi Mike,
I think ATEH should send out a media release about this on behalf of the sector. What do you think?
I am back in the office as a one-finger typist after breaking my wrist on the weekend (fortunately it’s my left wrist and I’m right handed – also thank god for spell-check). I’ll also get back shortly re Erin’s proposal.
Linda