[homeles_ot-l] Waiting List: Social Media for Non-Profits (Feb 26th) is SOLD OUT

Meg Delaney megs.delaney at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 14:48:49 EST 2014

Last chance to register for the FREE portion of our Social Media training
series - Facebook and Twitter for Beginners on Feb 18th. Only 2 tickets
left -
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/social-media-training-for-non-profit-organizations-tickets-9909650030

We have set up a waiting list for the second portion of the training
"Social Media for Non-Profits". Should the waiting list grow sufficiently
we will look at hosting another event to ensure that everyone who is
interested in the training is able to. To get on the waiting list, proceed
as you would to register for the event. The software will collect your name
and email for us to contact should we schedule additional training.

Thanks everyone!

Kites rise highest against the wind -- not with it.
--Sir Winston Churchill