[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: March 29 benefit concert in support of Ancoura

Marlene Koehler marlene at koehler.ca
Sun Mar 9 17:16:11 EDT 2014

Individuals and organizations on the ATEH list serve,

Fundraising is a challenge for all working with those requiring affordable
housing &/or supportive services. If you are in a position to share this
poster with colleagues and/or personal friends, the Mental Illness Working
Group at First Unitarian Congregation would appreciate it.

We have organized this concert to support Ancoura <http://www.ancoura.ca/>and
are pleased that the Big Soul Project Gospel
Choir<http://www.bigsoulproject.com/about-us/>has offered their
musical services for an enthusiastic evening. And that
Mary Walsh has agreed to introduce the evening. Anticipating a larger
audience than our building can support with such a large choir, we are
hosting this concert at Southminster United.

Hope you and others in your network can join us on March 29th. Tickets are
$20 in advance. Please see (and forward) the attached poster. Thanks for
considering this.

Marlene Koehler
Heaven on Earth is a choice you must make, not a place you must find. --
Wayne Dyer.
So, I support strategies to increase the supply of affordable housing, such
as the Multifaith Housing Initiative <http://www.multifaithhousing.ca/>.