[homeles_ot-l] Play it Forward Gift Raiser for Clients of OICH Inc

Meg Delaney megs.delaney at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 11:21:47 EST 2014

Dear Friends of OICH Inc/ATEH List serve

I know that you have barely put away your decorations for Hallowe'en, but
the OICH Inc Christmas Elves would like to invite you to our 3rd annual
Gift-Raiser, Play it Forward on Monday Nov 24th to provide much needed
gifts to our clients for Christmas. This event will be held at The Loft
Board Game Lounge from 3:30 PM to close (midnight). Gather a friend,
colleague or two and choose from one of The Loft's 800+ boardgames to play.
The Loft will donate their $5 Stay and Play fee to OICH Inc. It's that
simple!

For more event details, or if you are not able to make it/ feel like
contributing in a different way, follow the link below. The affordable
ticketing options allow you to purchase a gift bag (or many!) for a man or
woman, or you may donate a gift in honour of a friend or family member. We
will also accept new, unopened toiletries and warm clothing or pajamas at
the main office before Dec 8th.

Event Link:

https://www.eventjoy.com/e/play-it-forward-xmas-gift-raiser-for-clients-of-oich-inc-555877

Hope to see you there! I'm waiting for a mean game of scrabble or Catan!

-The Elves