[homeles_ot-l] Dr. Tim Aubry inducted into the Order of Ottawa

Bill Dare bill.dare at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 07:07:23 EST 2014

YES, Hurrah to Tim Aubry who has always been able to walk into
organizations and help inspire both management and the frontliners to
advance our practice wisdom, understand our systems of care a little better
with the ultimate aim of better resources for the people we are helping.

He's always been willing to struggle with the realities of "the field,"
humbly as an academic, he's a rare and super relevant banner holder for
improving our practice/programs whilst keeping rigour in the research.

Bill Dare, (frontliner)