[homeles_ot-l] FW: Invitation: Alliance to End Homelessness AGM (October 16)

Mike Bulthuis mike at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Wed Oct 15 08:17:58 EDT 2014

Good morning,

A reminder that the Alliance to End Homelessness AGM takes place tomorrow,
Thursday, October 16, at 8:30 am. All are welcome!

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa

Please join us for our Annual General Meeting!

Thursday, October 16, 8:30 - 10:30 am

Held at: St Luke's Anglican Church, 760 Somerset St W, Ottawa

We'll review the past year and look ahead, as we launch a renewed 5-year
vision and plan for the Alliance.

Following the business meeting, Randal Goodfellow (Co-founder, Broadening
the Base; Member of St. Luke's, Green Re-Generation),  will engage us in a
conversation focused on

'Broadening the Base' of support for housing solutions in Ottawa.

Refreshments from 8:15 am

Business Meeting at 8:30 am, followed by discussion with Randall (closing by
10:15 am)

All are welcome!

RSVP: mike at endhomelessnessottawa.ca

Mike Bulthuis