[homeles_ot-l] Housing Answer 2014

Ray Sullivan Ray.Sullivan at CCOCHOUSING.ORG
Tue Sep 23 11:34:18 EDT 2014

Good morning everyone,

The Housing Answer campaign is taking off.  There’s a growing list of election candidates who have signed on, and soon the list of public supporters will go live. You want to see your name on that list.  I want to see your name on that list.

Put your name on that list: http://www.housinganswer.ca/

Then tell five friends to put their names on the list. The campaign is powered by people, and without your help we can’t keep growing.

Please sign up!

Raymond Sullivan
Executive Director
Centretown Citizens Ottawa Corporation