[homeles_ot-l] Housing Answer 2014: Keep the momentum building!

Ray Sullivan Ray.Sullivan at CCOCHOUSING.ORG
Fri Sep 26 09:31:32 EDT 2014

I'm certain there are more than 140 people on this listserve, and yet there are only 140 citizens signed up on the www.housinganswer.ca<http://www.housinganswer.ca> website. Curious.

We can't end homelessness without resources, and we can't get more resources without your support.

Sign on: http://www.housinganswer.ca/housing-answer-supporters/

If you aren't part of the answer, you may be part of the problem!  ;)

Raymond Sullivan
Executive Director
Centretown Citizens Ottawa Corporation
613-234-4065 extension 233
www.ccochousing.org<http://ccochousing.org/>

From: homeles_ot-l [mailto:homeles_ot-l-bounces at list.web.net] On Behalf Of Mike Bulthuis
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 7:52 PM
To: homeles_ot-l at list.web.net
Subject: [homeles_ot-l] Housing Answer 2014: Keep the momentum building!

[cid:image001.png at 01CFD96C.A84F2C10]
Hello everyone,

The Housing Answer continues to build momentum; there's a growing list of election candidates - 46 as of this evening - that have signed on to increase investments in housing and homelessness. This is great! You can see the list here: http://www.housinganswer.ca/housing-answer-supporters/

There are 86 candidates who need to hear from us - that housing and homelessness is a priority. They need to endorse the Housing Answer.

One way to encourage them is to speak with them or write to them directly.

Another approach is to sign your name as a public supporter - so that together we build support for the Housing Answer.  You can put your name on the list. On the Housing Answer homepage, just click on Join Us.
www.housinganswer.ca<http://www.housinganswer.ca>

Then tell five friends to put their names on the list. Share the campaign on Twitter (@housinganswer) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/housinganswer<http://www.facebook.com/housinganswer>).

The campaign is powered by people. Together, we can make it grow!

Best,
Mike.

Mike Bulthuis
Executive Director