[homeles_ot-l] Ask Me Ottawa Story - Restoring Hope Ministries

Erin Dej erin.dej at uottawa.ca
Tue Apr 7 11:42:05 EDT 2015

Hello,

I am pleased to share with you the latest story from Ask Me Ottawa. Hear
from Jason Pino of Restoring Hope Ministries and his work in getting Haven,
an emergency shelter for youth, up and running. Read it here:

http://askmeottawa.ca/what-kind-of-city/

Jason asks all of us to consider "what kind of city do we want to be?". So
much great work is being done by people on this list serve - I know we have
a great, compassionate, and vibrant city!

If you know an organization or person who would like to be featured by Ask
Me, feel free to contact me directly in the email address below, or email
askmeottawa at gmail.com

All good things,

Erin Dej
PhD Candidate (ABD)