[homeles_ot-l] Walking With Our Sisters Ottawa ~ September 25-October 15, 2015 Commemorative Art Installation

Mary Beavers emjaybe4 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 11:09:54 EDT 2015

Hello all,

Good News! Walking With Our Sisters will be arriving at Ottawa's Carleton
University, September 25 to October 15, 2015 !

Walking With Our Sisters is an important transformative social justice
initiative, bringing collective action, ceremony, art  and education
together to commemorate and honor the Murdered and Missing Indigenous
Women, Girls and Two Spirit and their families in Canada the USA and beyond.

Please print, post and distribute this poster to your networks widely.

Beautiful 16 month art Calendars are available for sale to raise funds
needed for the community WWOS Ottawa installation at Carleton University.

Calendars can be purchased  for a minimum donation of $15.00 at Gallery 101
and with local  WWOSO volunteers.

All gifts, donations and volunteer contributions to WWOS Ottawa chapter,
are very welcomed and much appreciated
Please find various sites for further information on the upcoming event in
Ottawa.

Best regards,
M. Beavers

http://www.facebook.com/groups/walkingwithoursisters/