[homeles_ot-l] Ask Me Ottawa: SWCHC Rooming House Outreach

Erin Dej erin.dej at uottawa.ca
Tue Dec 1 10:47:43 EST 2015

Hello,

Happy giving Tuesday!

Ask Me Ottawa's latest story is here! I had the pleasure of shadowing
Joanna Binch of the Somerset West Community Health Centre Rooming House
Outreach Program and want to share with you what amazing work Joanna and
the SWCHC team do to help those in need.

You will find Joanna's story here:
http://endhomelessnessottawa.ca/helping-people-where-theyre-at/

Thank you for your continued support of the Ask Me Campaign. If you know
anyone or an organization that we should cover, please email us at
askmeottawa at gmail.com or message us on Twitter @AskMeOttawa

Erin Dej
*PhD Candidate (ABD)*
Department of Criminology