[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: Broadening the Base Invitation to Collaborate

Gina Grosenick coordinator at btbottawa.ca
Thu Nov 19 13:42:46 EST 2015

Broadening the Base (BtB) is looking for innovative housing development
projects wanting to explore new and underutilized approaches to funding and
resource development.

Broadening the Base is a community based, collaborative and inclusive
initiative led by business and community leaders that seeks to identify new
and innovative partnerships and resources to accelerate affordable housing
development in Ottawa.

Or initiative has been working hard over the past 18 months to identify
potential models and mechanisms that could work to leverage resources and
partnerships to address gaps and limitations in affordable housing
development.

We are currently seeking collaborators that have defined projects that
align with the goals and objectives of BtB to journey with us as we explore
the potential models and mechanisms identified within our initiative.  An
"Invitation to Collaborate" is attached that outlines the parameters of the
collaboration.  We hope that you will consider joining us.  Please also
feel free to share this invitation widely among your networks.

More information on BtB is available at our website: btbottawa.ca or by
contacting our coordinator, Gina Grosenick at coordinator at btbottawa.ca

--
Gina Grosenick, Ph.D.
Coordinator