[homeles_ot-l] Creative Well Theatre performance - Tuesday April 12

Sarah Brown SBrown at centretownchc.org
Mon Apr 11 10:56:12 EDT 2016

________________________________

Hi everyone,

On Tuesday, April 12, at 4:30pm, the Creative Well Theatre project will be performing The Waiting Room in the Program Room at Centretown Community Health Centre (420 Cooper Street). If you could pass along the information to clients and others who may be interested, that would be fantastic.

Everyone is welcome to attend, and there is no cost. I’ve attached the poster – please feel free to circulate it.