[homeles_ot-l] FW: International Housing First Conference Call for Proposals

Tim D. Aubry taubry at uottawa.ca
Tue Feb 2 17:38:58 EST 2016

FYI.
________________________________
From: SCRA-L Div27 General Membership List <SCRA-L at LISTS.APA.ORG<mailto:SCRA-L at LISTS.APA.ORG>> on behalf of Ronni.Greenwood <Ronni.Greenwood at UL.IE<mailto:Ronni.Greenwood at UL.IE>>
Sent: February 1, 2016 8:37 AM
To: SCRA-L at LISTS.APA.ORG<mailto:SCRA-L at LISTS.APA.ORG>
Subject: [SCRA-L] Reminder: International Housing First Conference Call for Proposals

Dear All,
The International Housing First Network is excited to announce the Second International Conference on Housing First, to be held on the campus of University of Limerick, Republic of Ireland on July 7 - 9 2016.  .  ****The proposal deadline is 24 February 2016.****
We invite practitioners, service providers, policy makers, researchers, scholars, and, importantly, service users, to submit a proposal to present at the Conference. We aim to create a richly diverse agenda of a variety of types of sessions through which we can facilitate knowledge transfer not only across national borders, but also across the scholar - practitioner, practitioner - policy maker, and service user - service provider borders. The aim of this Conference is to share knowledge about research, practice, policy and activism and promote the international dissemination and sustainment of Housing First Programmes that adhere to the key ingredients of Pathways Housing First Philosophy, Principles, and Practice.

On 7 July there will be an optional half-day Pre-Conference Pre-Conference Expert Workshops led by internationally recognized experts in the delivery and evaluation of Housing First Programmes: Professors Tim Aubry and Geoff Nelson of the Canadian Housing First Project, Professor Jose Ornelas of ISPA, Lisboa, Portugal; Professor Deborah Padgett of New York University, and Dr Ana Stefancic of Columbia University, New York, New York, USA.

On 8-9 July, attendees will participate in thematic sessions, symposia, roundtable discussions and workshops.

And we are delighted to inform you that the Keynote Speaker will be Dr Sam Tsemberis, founder of Pathways to Housing, Pathways National, New York, New York, USA.

Please visit the Conference Website at www.ihfc2016.com<https://webmail.ul.ie/owa/redir.aspx?C=aOqggtyvUUeRnXwsHjOtDKuo7JdFHdMIWaHwTNjoYRGKoVIle23fldFC3NQHYSaz6QMDKYQ4GqI.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ihfc2016.com> for more information.

Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ihfc2016<https://webmail.ul.ie/owa/redir.aspx?C=aOqggtyvUUeRnXwsHjOtDKuo7JdFHdMIWaHwTNjoYRGKoVIle23fldFC3NQHYSaz6QMDKYQ4GqI.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.facebook.com%2fihfc2016>.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ihfc2016<https://webmail.ul.ie/owa/redir.aspx?C=aOqggtyvUUeRnXwsHjOtDKuo7JdFHdMIWaHwTNjoYRGKoVIle23fldFC3NQHYSaz6QMDKYQ4GqI.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.twitter.com%2fihfc2016>.