[homeles_ot-l] Youth Leadership Team Opportunity - A Way Home Ottawa

Kaite Burkholder Harris kaite at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Fri Jan 8 10:43:12 EST 2016

Hello Everyone,

*A Way Home Ottawa* is a *local coalition*, made up of agencies working
with youth and community partners, that is convened by the Alliance to End
Homelessness.  We are* making a plan to prevent and end youth homelessness
in Ottawa.*

We are looking to hire a group of youth liaisons to join the coalition who
have an understanding of youth homelessness in our community. A major role
for these liaisons will be to connect with and hear from other youth who
are homeless about the strengths and gaps in the current system, and ways
that we can make it better.

Attached are the General Flyer and Job Description advertising the
opportunity.  We ask that you circulate these throughout your networks and
inform youth you know that might be interested in this opportunity.

The deadline to apply with an expression of interest is next *Friday,
January 15th*.  After that I will be contacting youth to schedule a time
for an interview.

Thanks very much,

--
Kaite Burkholder Harris
Project Coordinator, *A Way Home Ottawa*