[homeles_ot-l] Announcement Leave of Absence

Jay Koornstra ed at brucehouse.ca
Thu Jan 14 15:02:11 EST 2016

Sorry for any cross postings:

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Please note I have decided to concentrate on my health and wellness over the next few months.  Subsequently, I will be taking a short term leave as per the attached announcement.  As the duration of the leave is unclear at this point the board has appointed Robert Alexander as interim Executive Director in the short term.  Robert brings a wealth of knowledge and skills within the area of community-based HIV including experience as an executive director of AIDS Service Organizations.  Many already know Rob from his previous affiliations and I am happy to see him support Bruce House during my leave.  I would like to thank the AIDS Committee of Ottawa for granting Rob a temporary leave of absence.

Robert is most interested in getting better acquainted with the housing and homelessness sector.  Robert's email:  Robalex at brucehouse.ca

Hoping everyone has a fantastic New Year and 2016 will be fruitful and rewarding.  I hope to see you in the near future.

Jay

J.J. (Jay) Koornstra
Executive Director,
Bruce House .... More than a house
402-251 Bank Street
Ottawa, ON  K2P 1X3
Tel:  613-729-0911 x24
Email:  jay at brucehouse.ca  Web: www.brucehouse.ca<http://www.brucehouse.org/>

By donating<https://www.canadahelps.org/CharityProfilePage.aspx?CharityID=45535> to Bruce House you help:
put nutritious food on the table,
offer hope and provide homes.
Thank you for helping us help others.
Charity number # 13412 7166 RR0001

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CD074F.1C6FC430]<http://www.twitter.com/MoreThanAHouse>  [cid:image003.jpg at 01CD074F.1C6FC430] <http://www.facebook.com/MoreThanAHouse>
Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
Avis de confidentialité :Les informations contenues à l'intérieur de ce courriel, y compris tous les documents qui y sont attachés, sont pour l'usage exclusif du/des destinataire(s) désignés ; car elles peuvent être de nature confidentielle et privilégiée. N'importe quelles revue, utilisation, divulgation ou distribution non autorisée est interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas le ou les destinataire(s) désignés, veuillez immédiatement en aviser l'expéditeur par courriel et assurer vous d'avoir détruit toutes les copies du message original.