[homeles_ot-l] Housing, Health and Justice COI survey

Meghann Darroch Meghann.Darroch at camh.ca
Wed Jul 20 09:35:43 EDT 2016

Good morning all,

Please see below a survey relevant to those within the housing sector.  If you could please share this with your networks it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

~ Meghann

Meghann Darroch
Regional Implementation Coordinator
Provincial System Support Program
Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)

150 Isabella Street
Suite 1310, Phase I
Ottawa, Ontario
Tel:  613-569-6024 x 78213
Fax: 613-569-6117
Meghann.Darroch at camh.ca<mailto:Meghann.Darroch at camh.ca>
www.camh.ca<http://www.camh.ca/>
Follow CAMH on [Description: Description: Description: fbico] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.facebook.com_CentreforAddictionandMentalHealth&d=CwMFaQ&c=j_5kgZyJ-2yfs_3MbkrLKw&r=F-xJ7o-sQ6zrAFWj0VqiGE0gsdiysNUXMKPUMF56zBU&m=ged1aQq9lNQkPHuQg5eAFSw3_0_b243c2oatpM2tKjA&s=dWYz4Xb8lGOUNM0u1TIEdQ6rLWBjywRbvXtmSjhJ9EI&e=>  [Description: Description: Description: twitterico] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__twitter.com_CAMHnews&d=CwMFaQ&c=j_5kgZyJ-2yfs_3MbkrLKw&r=F-xJ7o-sQ6zrAFWj0VqiGE0gsdiysNUXMKPUMF56zBU&m=ged1aQq9lNQkPHuQg5eAFSw3_0_b243c2oatpM2tKjA&s=ceinJwZ2Wek8PuDlsSr6_Lt8TYUcN5EGspdu606P9m4&e=>  [Description: Description: Description: youtubeico] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.youtube.com_camhtv&d=CwMFaQ&c=j_5kgZyJ-2yfs_3MbkrLKw&r=F-xJ7o-sQ6zrAFWj0VqiGE0gsdiysNUXMKPUMF56zBU&m=ged1aQq9lNQkPHuQg5eAFSw3_0_b243c2oatpM2tKjA&s=Ts_XQWqWv6aVB96jBvqGdtq0QKUxkTM0QCBpBFjc-54&e=>