[homeles_ot-l] Want to help homeless youth and go to a hockey game at the same time?

Kaite Burkholder Harris kaite at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Thu Nov 17 13:51:24 EST 2016

Hi Everyone,

A Way Home Ottawa <http://endhomelessnessottawa.ca/a-way-home-ottawa/>
needs your help.

We are still looking to sell the remaining tickets for the Ottawa 67's and
we ask if you could *please promote this to your networks, and consider
buying a ticket yourself. * (Social media helps too!)

If you can't go to the game, we can certainly donate purchased tickets to
some youth who are homeless.  This is a great chance for A Way Home Ottawa
to continue to invest in youth engagement, as 50% of the proceeds go to
AWHO.

*When: Friday, November 25th at 7:00 pm Where: TD Bank Place Arena *

*Who: Ottawa 67's versus Windsor Spitfires*
*Price: $20.00 *(cash only)

*Contact: kaite at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
<kaite at endhomelessnessottawa.ca> *(that's
me :)

*Why?  So we can keep hiring youth who have been homeless to help us end
youth homelessness. *

Thank you!

--
Kaite Burkholder Harris