[homeles_ot-l] Let's Talk Housing - Ottawa Community Consultation (Sept 22)

Mike Bulthuis mike at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Fri Sep 2 07:42:15 EDT 2016

*​In June, the federal government announced that it was undertaking the
development of a National Housing Strategy, and asked all Canadians for
their ideas.*

Here in Ottawa, how can a national strategy best address our local needs?
Alongside national consultations and discussions with provinces and
territories, we need to hear from our community! Join us on September 22 to
share your views.

All are invited to a local community-driven consultation - organized
collaboratively by the Alliance to End Homelessness, Cooperative Housing
Association of Eastern Ontario, the Ottawa Social Housing Network, the
Ottawa Supportive Housing Network and Broadening the Base - to exchange
ideas and expertise regarding what our community needs in a National
Housing Strategy. Hear from others, including voices from the National
Housing Collaborative, and help inform the Alliance's and our community's
input to the federal government.

*Ottawa Community Consultation - Towards a National Housing Strategy*

*Thursday, September 22, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon. Richelieu-Vanier Community
Centre (Accueil Hall) 300 Des Pères-Blancs*
All are welcome, however space is limited!

*RSVP: info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca <info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca> /
613-241-1573 x 314*

Questions? Contact us!

--