[homeles_ot-l] Reminder: (1) Alliance AGM and (2) National Housing Strategy community consultation (September 22)

Mike Bulthuis mike at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Fri Sep 16 07:57:56 EDT 2016

Reminder!

*Alliance Annual General Meeting *
Thursday, September 22, 8:15 - 9:45 am

*Community Consultation - Towards a National Housing Strategy *
Thursday, September 22, 10:00 am - 12:00 noon

*We kindly request advance registration (for one or both) at:
info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca <info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca>*

​

*Join us at our Annual General Meeting!*

*Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 8:15 am to 9:45 am*
Richelieu-Vanier Community Centre (Accueil Hall) 300 Des Pères-Blancs Avenue

Please join us for our Annual General Meeting, as we review our shared work
over the past year, and together look ahead to a new year full of
opportunities. Meet the Board, hear about our on-going work and get the
first glimpse of new initiatives for the new year!

*Special Presentation: Towards the Development of a National Housing
Strategy* (Natasha Pateman, Director, Policy Division, Homelessness
Partnering Secretariat, Employment and Social Development Canada; and Janet
Kreda, Senior Researcher, Housing Needs Research Corporate Development,
Policy & Research, CMHC)

A light breakfast will be provided. All are welcome!

*RSVP: info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
<info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca> / 613-241-1573 x 314
<613-241-1573%20x%20314>*

​
Following the meeting, in the same space, *Let's Talk Housing!* All are
invited to a community consultation - organized in collaboration with the
Cooperative Housing Association of Eastern Ontario, the Ottawa Social
Housing Network, the Ottawa Supportive Housing Network and Broadening the
Base - to exchange ideas and expertise regarding what our community needs
in a National Housing Strategy. Hear from others, including voices from the
National Housing Collaborative, and help inform the Alliance's and our
community's input to the federal government.

*Community Consultation - Towards a National Housing Strategy*

*Thursday, September 22, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon.*
Richelieu-Vanier Community Centre (Accueil Hall) 300 Des Pères-Blancs Avenue

All are welcome, however space is limited!

*RSVP: info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
<info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca> / 613-241-1573 x 314
<613-241-1573%20x%20314>*

*Please note: Individuals are welcome to attend one of, or both, the AGM
and the community consultation. Do you know of others who may be interested
in either the AGM or consultation? You are welcome to share this
information! *

--
*Mike Bulthuis*
Executive Director