[homeles_ot-l] Alliance for an inclusive and Accessible Canada Public Consultations in Ottawa on July 19

Linda O'Neil loneil at cmhaottawa.ca
Tue Jul 18 12:33:08 EDT 2017

If you have questions please contact Teresa directly.

The Alliance for an Inclusive and Accessible Canada hosted by the Canadian Council on Disabilities and Spotlight on Invisible Disabilities are working on making changes/recommendations to the federal accessibility legislation. Through our partnership and policy work we will be able to bring a broader definition of disability into focus.

The Alliance is holding public consultations next week and one of them is taking place in Ottawa: (Registration information can be found online at www.alliance-canada.org<http://www.alliance-canada.org/>)

July 19 - Ottawa
Albert at Bay Suite Hotel - Downtown Ottawa

435 Albert Street
6:00 to 8:00 PM

Please share this information within your networks so we can have a great representation of people from the mental health sector at this consultation.

Teresa Gerner
National Coordinator, Administration and Government Relations

Coordinatrice nationale, administration et relations gouvernementales

Canadian Mental Health Association, National

Association canadienne pour la santé mentale, National

250 Dundas Street W, Suite 500

Toronto, ON M5T 2Z5

T: 416-646-5557 Ext. 24928

<http://conference.cmha.ca/>