[homeles_ot-l] PICKUP of Items for Donation TOMORROW July 28 2017

Julianna Foster julianna.foster at cornerstonewomen.ca
Thu Jul 27 11:59:39 EDT 2017

Hello everyone

Anyone who has not already heard of our furnishings giveaway to community partners, this takes place tomorrow, Friday July 28 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at 373 Princeton Avenue.

Everything has been arranged in the centre of the building, on 3 levels:

  1.  As soon as you enter the building - lots of items right there in the entrance foyer, and in a couple of adjacent rooms;
  2.  One level up, in the circular area directly above the front entrance; and
  3.  One level down, in the large dining /meeting room area below.

I will be on site, as well as our Facilities Manager, Peter Crawley.

Parking
There is a small parking lot behind the building (off Melbourne) - please feel welcome to park there.  Street parking is also legal in front of the building, both on Princeton, and on Melbourne.

Safety and traffic flow - Entry through the double glass doors on the corner of Princeton/Melbourne.

We ask you not to bring clients into the building, as the building is starting to be demolished, and you will enter at your own risk, although there currently are no noticeable safety hazards in the areas we have gathered the items.

We ask that you take the items you want with you, or pickup within the 10:00 to 2:00 time frame tomorrow, as we don't have much more time before construction begins, so bring your trucks and vans etc.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to seeing you there!

Below is a list of the things we have.

Mattresses (BOTH older style coil, and covered high-density foam slabs with carry handles)
Exercise bike (old style)
TVs (old style) - (these are not in the central area.  Please ask, and one of us will take you to the room they are in.)
Various chairs - both wooden and easy chairs/arm chairs.  One desk /office chair. One rocking chair.
Occasional tables, ONE coffee table, one end table
Book shelves
Desks
Stools
decorations/pictures
Plant stands - at least 3 heavy brass plant stands, as well as one larger stand that would hold multiple plants
Card table
Ironing board
Fridge
Coat racks.  One pole style coat rack, as well as several long meeting-style coat racks
Lamps - about 6 night stand lamps as well as several metal floor lamps (sort of like desk lamps, but with a base on the floor)
Various medical /mobility aids (crutches, commodes, 1 walker, 1 wheelchair, 1 mechanical lift (hoist)) and 1 medication cart
Foot stool/hassock (vinyl covered)
Bench /foot stool (upholstered) - this is a sturdy piece
Filing cabinets - many have locks and keys
TV trays - the kind that wheel over the bed, like in hospitals
One table fan
Small household size plastic garbage cans
Plastic dish pans
Large pine harvest table with drawers on all 4 sides (great for a work table, dining table, meeting room table)
Wooden tables

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D306CF.D1F64150]<http://www.cornerstonewomen.ca/>

Julianna Foster
Administrator
314 Booth Street, Ottawa ON K1R 7K2
Tel: 613-254-6584, Ext. 502 | Fax: 613-234-6213

www.cornerstonewomen.ca<http://www.cornerstonewomen.ca>
[http://ottawa.anglican.ca/cornerstone/images/facebook-bar.jpg]<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cornerstone-Housing-for-Women/103348133082812>                 Like us on Facebook

Choose Hope!
Support Cornerstone Housing for Women