[homeles_ot-l] Les Voakes receives the Meritorious Service Medal from the GG for work in support of Youth Centres and Youth Centres Canada

Bill Dare bill.dare at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 12:26:23 EDT 2017

Greetings Friends of YCC and Les Voakes

On June 23rd, (this Friday) Les Voakes will receive the Meritorious Service
Medal from the Governor General at Rideau Hall in recognition for the work
done in support of Youth Centres and Youth Centres Canada.

Due to the restrictions of invitations for the event, I was unable to
invite many friends and family that wanted to attend or otherwise celebrate
the recognition of Youth Centres Canada.

Therefore, a group has agreed to meet up at "Memories Restaurant"  at 136
Patrick St., Ottawa at 1:30 PM on June 23rd,  and I will come straight over
from Rideau Hall.

Memories has agreed to reserve some lovely, and in high demand, patio
tables for us.   Please let them know upon arrival that you are part of the
Voakes Party.

If you are able to drop by,  please let me know (RSVP) as soon as possible
as they want to be sure to have enough seats available.

Hope you are able to drop in,  lots of friends have already indicated they
plan to stop by.

--

Les Voakes

c: 613-889-7753 <(613)%20889-7753>