[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: [New post] Indigenous Perspectives and Social Work webinar

Bill Dare bill.dare at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 05:40:58 EDT 2017

Bill Dare posted: "From the Canadian Association of Social workers CASW's
continuing education webinars in celebration of NSWM are ongoing! We are
pleased to open registration for a new series focusing on Indigenous
Perspectives & Social Work. All webinars are open "
New post on *Social & Health Practice Ottawa*
<https://socialhealthpracticeottawa.wordpress.com/author/socialhealthpracticeottawa/>
Indigenous
Perspectives and Social Work webinar
<https://socialhealthpracticeottawa.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/indigenous-perspectives-and-social-work-webinar/>
by
Bill Dare
<https://socialhealthpracticeottawa.wordpress.com/author/socialhealthpracticeottawa/>

*From the Canadian Association of Social workers*

CASW's continuing education webinars in celebration of NSWM are ongoing! We
are pleased to open registration for a new series focusing on Indigenous
Perspectives & Social Work.

All webinars are open to CASW members and will be 1 hour in length with the
opportunity for live Q & A’s.

*Sign-up
<http://civi.casw-acts.ca/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7376&qid=1299066>
*yourself or organize your office.

   - *Indigenous Perspectives & Social Work Series
   <http://civi.casw-acts.ca/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=7377&qid=1299066>*
   - March 23rd & April 10th  - Each starting at 1:00pm EST
   Canadian social workers are highly diverse yet share the same values of
   social justice, respect for all and service to humanity. As a country and a
   profession we have the opportunity to move forward with genuine
   reconciliation. This two part webinar series strives to encourage ongoing
   discussion and continual learning. Understanding and acknowledging our
   shared colonial past will help us to create a more just and healthy shared
   future. This is a webinar series for all social workers.

*Bill Dare
<https://socialhealthpracticeottawa.wordpress.com/author/socialhealthpracticeottawa/>*
| March 21, 2017 at 9:38 am | Categories: Indigenous Peoples in unceded...
Ottawa <https://socialhealthpracticeottawa.wordpress.com/?cat=477560056>,
Uncategorized <https://socialhealthpracticeottawa.wordpress.com/?cat=1> |

Comment
<https://socialhealthpracticeottawa.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/indigenous-perspectives-and-social-work-webinar/#respond>
   See all comments
<https://socialhealthpracticeottawa.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/indigenous-perspectives-and-social-work-webinar/#comments>
   Like
<https://socialhealthpracticeottawa.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/indigenous-perspectives-and-social-work-webinar/?like_actor=10795109&like_hmac=d6b9575e741843cd5f13e038baa0c424&postid=1178&like=1&source=sub_email>

Unsubscribe
<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=d836df34e55c01f4052b6b8fe28b5fd0&email=bill.dare%40gmail.com&b=LS9%2Bq_%2Br%7COR1fC%7CuTM%2CjE%2F%2CJaHLX%2C17oMp5vxo%2C%26%5D%5BN_pbbz%2CUd>
to no longer receive posts from Social & Health Practice Ottawa.