[homeles_ot-l] Alliance Executive Director Announcement

Christine MacIntosh cmacintosh at ottawa.johnhoward.ca
Thu Mar 23 12:58:23 EDT 2017

Dear community partners,
On behalf of the Board of the Alliance to End Homelessness, I want to share with you all that after 3.5 years as Executive Director, Mike Bulthuis has accepted a new challenge and will be leaving his position at the Alliance on April 14, 2017.   Mike joined the Alliance in October, 2013. During this time, he has helped to strengthen our community's capacity - the work of each of you, and the supportive policies and programs to support our goals - to end homelessness in Ottawa.
We are pleased that Mike will remain a colleague, taking up a new challenge leading the new Youth Homelessness Social Innovation Lab, within the Canadian Observatory on Homelessness, building a knowledge base to support efforts across Canada to prevent and end youth homelessness.
The Alliance is a strong, member-driven organization - and our work continues. To that end, the Board has begun a recruitment process to identify new leadership.
We want to thank Mike for his work with the Alliance, and wish him the best in this new challenge.  Mike is an incredible leader in our field. Mike will be truly missed at the Alliance but we are thrilled for him and his new opportunity.

Sincerely,

Christine MacIntosh
Chair, Alliance to End Homelessness