[homeles_ot-l] register ASAP for the Transportation Equity Summit on Friday, Sept. 22nd

Trevor Haché trevhache at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 15:41:58 EDT 2017

Good afternoon,
We are just over one week away from the Transportation Equity Summit
happening on Friday, Sept. 22nd all-day at Ottawa City Hall.
Issues that will be given prominence at the event include the need to
prioritize the building of social, affordable housing in close proximity to
Ottawa's rapid transit stations, public transit affordability (making it
less costly for people to ride on OC Transpo), and prioritizing
improvements to cycling and pedestrian infrastructure in low income
neighbourhoods.
There are subsidies available to make the registration free/$0 for people
living on low incomes, and the regular registration is only $30. All
attendees receive lunch, coffee, snacks, and the ability to contribute to
the Citizens Agenda for Transportation Equity, policy ideas we hope the
City will act on.

Don't delay, register today:
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/transportation-equity-summit-tickets-35797023862

Hope to see you there.
Thanks kindly,
Trevor Haché, vice-president, Healthy Transportation Coalition
www.healthytransportation.ca
Cell: 613-789-0604
PLEASE NOTE: I work 3 days a week for the Coalition; full days on Tuesdays,
Thursdays, Fridays.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>