[homeles_ot-l] CAEH Housing First Community of Practice Webinars

Tim Aubry Tim.Aubry at uottawa.ca
Thu Apr 26 20:57:42 EDT 2018

________________________________
From: Michelle Bilek <michelle at caeh.ca<mailto:michelle at caeh.ca>>
Sent: April 26, 2018 6:07:07 PM
Subject: CAEH Housing First Community of Practice Webinars

Dear Community Leaders,

The CAEH Training and Technical Assistance Program will be holding 2 Housing First Community of Practice Webinars in MAY. We will be focussing on Home Visits, and as always we open up the webinar to participant case scenarios and work/client/community struggles and issues.

Please register for our Housing First Community of Practice Webinar: CAEH Training and Technical Assistance Program, ONTARIO Thursday May 10th 2018  at 2:00 PM EDT at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5840557778575111170

or

Please register for our Housing First Community of Practice Webinar: CAEH Training and Technical Assistance Program, Canada-Wide, Tuesday May 15th 2018 at 2:00 PM EDT at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1128719444996934658

Our monthly Community of Practice Webinars are to provide community leaders and Housing First program staff an opportunity to debrief, consult, have roundtable sharing, discuss case scenarios, have topic presentations and learn from experts and their peers in the delivery of Housing First practices. If you or your community wishes to present or share a Housing First related topic, scenario, or concern for our next webinar, please let us know.

This Months Webinar will be hosted by Wally Czech, our CAEH Training and Technical Assistance Director. Sam Tsemberis, our Housing First expert is also a resident participant available to provide additional information and expertise.

After registering, you will receive confirmation emails containing information about joining the webinar.

Please feel free to circulate this notice to other community leaders or anyone interested in Housing First practice, issues, or topics.

Michelle Bilek
CAEH Training and Technical Assistance
416-953-5569
michelle at caeh.ca<mailto:michelle at caeh.ca>