[homeles_ot-l] Seeking many candidates for PassionArts Call Centre ASAP...(French email will follow)

Javier Clavelo Robinson jrobinson at cscvanier.com
Fri Aug 17 09:23:18 EDT 2018

Dear partners.

This is a my employer partner. If you have interested clients, they would need to register with our Employment Ontario office at 270 Marier Avenue to benefit from a training incentive upon hiring. The candidates for this call centre can be unilingual anglophones or francophones. The message in French will follow.

If you have any interested clients, they can contact me for further details. The office is located at 150 Isabella Street.

Thank you in advance for distributing it in your networks.

Thanks,

Javier Clavelo Robinson
Prospecteur d’emplois/ Job developer
Employment/Emploi Ontario
270 Marier Ave, Ottawa, ON K1L 5P8
Tel: 613-742-4400 poste 1428
Telecopieur: 613-744-3083

Job Description (www.PassionArts.ca<http://www.PassionArts.ca>)
Job Summary:
Are you an articulate communicator? At PassionArts, We are looking for a mature and enthusiastic individual to promote the National Arts Centre by phone. We contact our customers with a soft sell & conversational approach.
The position is Year-round, with a possibility for full-time and advancement opportunities. We deal with high-end clientele and a world-class product to sell. APPLY TODAY!
Compensation: $14.00 to $25.00 per hour (base + commissions)
Responsibilities:
Make outbound calls to new customers and previous patrons of the National Arts Centre regarding the new season to bring them on board as new subscribers.
Maintain a high level of productivity based on individual and team sales results.
Assist customers by providing any and all information about the National Arts Centre as requested by the patron.
Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and to any changes during the sales campaign.
Requirements:
Must be 18 years old and legally able to work within the province of Ontario.
Must ideally be available to work Monday to Friday, 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM (20 hours/week).
High school diploma/GED required.
Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Sales experience and experience within the performing arts industry is not required, but is an asset.
Job Type: Part-time

Nous sommes maintenant ouverts jusqu'à 20 h tous les mercredis.
We are now open until 8:00 pm every Wednesday.
________________________________
[www.CSCVANIER.COM]<http://www.cscvanier.com/>  Centre des services communautaires Vanier
Vanier Community Service Centre
, ,
Téléphone - Télécopieur
Ce courriel et toutes les pièces jointes sont transmises à titre confidentiel. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, prière de répondre à l'auteur et d'effacer son contenu.
The information in this email is confidential. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender and delete its contents.
Nous sommes maintenant ouverts jusqu'à 20 h tous les mercredis.
We are now open until 8:00 pm every Wednesday.
[Verslareussite]<http://www.cscvanier.com/fr/emploi>    Centre des services communautaires Vanier / Vanier Community Service Centre
Secteur des services en emploi et à la communauté / Employment and Community Services Sector
, ,
Téléphone - Télécopieur
Suivez-nous / Follow Us [Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Verslareussiteca-Tosucceedca/213526522165841?ref=stream>  [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/CaTosucceed>  [LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/5019388?trk=NUS_CO-logo>