[homeles_ot-l] ALLIANCE MEMBERS MEETING: March 6th, 2018

Kristen Holinsky kholinsky at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Wed Feb 14 08:00:48 EST 2018

*​**We have a Few Updates for you!*

*SAVE THE DATE: MEMBERS MEETING – MARCH 6TH, 2018 (10AM – NOON) - CMHA
Ottawa - 1355 Bank Street **RSVP: info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
<info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca>*
[image: MM_March6.png]

Learn more about the Alliance’s new *policy platforms*, and play a role in
our related *advocacy outreach*. Information on the roll out of our *Systems
Mapping *project will also be shared. A *Panel Discussion *on the practical
implications of *Housing As a Human Right *will follow.
*A NEW ALLIANCE WEBSITE!*

Visit our new website! We will continue to develop the site over the coming
months to bring you more timely and relevant news on the housing and
homelessness sector: www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca
*SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEW ALLIANCE NEWSLETTER TO SAY INFORMED ON COMMUNITY
MATTERS IMPORTANT TO YOU. SUbscribe Here
<https://endhomelessnessottawa.us17.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=acb768fef8c9b01a92f7e9af5&id=c686a125f1>*

The Alliance will be moving to our new Newsletter platform to keep members
and subscribers updated on the latest news, events and information. Please
subscribe to stay connected.

Thank you all for your continued support. We look forward to meeting and
hearing from you on March 6th.
*Kristen Holinsky*
Executive Director
Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa
171 George Street - Ottawa, ON - K1N 5W5
*kholinsky at endhomelessnessottawa.ca <kholinsky at endhomelessnessottawa.ca>*
613-241-1573 ext. 314 <(613)%20241-1573>
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca | @ATEH_OTT