[homeles_ot-l] Salus Golf Tournament - Mental Health Fundraiser - Aug 22, 2018

Marianne Long hope at salusottawa.org
Thu Jul 26 11:37:43 EDT 2018

FYI - For more information please contact Marianne directly.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D424D5.10F431E0]<https://www.salusottawa.org/salus-golf-tournament/>

Hello Everyone,

It's that time of year again to break out your clubs in support of Ottawa Salus.

We invite you to join us for Salus' annual Charity Golf Tournament, where 100% of the proceeds from the event will go to supporting local community mental health services. We'll be returning to Loch March Golf and Country Club (1755 Old Carp Rd.) on Wednesday, August 22nd for another wonderful day in support of Salus.

You can register as an individual or as part of a team and enjoy a day of golf, a cart, great prizes as well as lunch and dinner all for $160 per person.  The registration and lunch will be held between 10:30am and 11:45am, with a shot gun start at noon.  Thanks to Tony Graham Lexus, you even have a chance to win a hole in one prize of $25,000 towards a new Lexus!  Event sponsorship opportunities are also available.

The registration deadline is August 6, 2018, act early as this event will sell out quickly.  Attached you will find all the information you need to sign up in support of mental health initiatives in Ottawa.  For more details, or to sign up your team online, please visit: https://www.salusottawa.org<https://www.salusottawa.org/salus-golf-tournament/>. We're looking forward to seeing you on the course!

Cheers,

Marianne

Marianne Long I Manager, Fund Development
[Salus-bi-col-linear]

T: 613-729-0123 ext. 2502
e : hope at salusottawa.org<mailto:hope at salusottawa.org>
w: www.salusottawa.org<http://www.salusottawa.org/>