[homeles_ot-l] Last Chance to Sign Up for Saturday's Poverty Challenge!

Kaite Burkholder Harris Kaite_Burkholder at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 11:45:45 EDT 2018

[cid:873afc3f-0c74-4365-9995-179970eea3a5]

Come out for this Saturday's Poverty Challenge and join others who care deeply about seeing an end to poverty and homelessness in our community.

The day is an opportunity to "walk a day in the shoes" of people who have to navigate the system on a daily basis.

It is a really powerful day and a unique opportunity to better understand the complexity of the social service landscape.

Sign up here and hope to see you there!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ottawas-first-poverty-challenge-for-civic-leaders-registration-44797445365
Ottawa's First Poverty Challenge for Civic Leaders<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ottawas-first-poverty-challenge-for-civic-leaders-registration-44797445365>
www.eventbrite.com
We invite you to join other civic leaders from business, government, education, healthcare, and the non-profit sector in participating in Ottawa's first-ever Poverty Challenge. The Poverty Challenge is an intense, full-day experience that simulates a "day in the life" of someone experiencing poverty ...