[homeles_ot-l] Holidays for Hope Fundraiser for an elevator at our Hope Living supportive housing facility

Amber Bramer abramer at sghottawa.com
Wed Nov 14 14:20:50 EST 2018

Hello All,
I hope you have been doing well. We have an event coming up called Holidays for Hope and I was wondering if you would be able to share the event info with your team and anyone in your networks who may be interested in attending. I've included some more information below and also attached the event poster.
------
Please tell your family and friends to join Shepherds of Good Hope for Holidays for Hope<http://www.sghottawa.com/holidays-for-hope/>, presented by Kelly Funeral Homes!
This festive holiday concert on Saturday December 1 features DALA. Amanda Walther and Sheila Carabine of DALA will entertain with a folk-pop musical set to celebrate the season. Bar service will begin at 6:30 PM and theatre doors will open at 7:00 PM. Funds raised will go to our Hope Living elevator campaign, a supportive housing facility in Kanata home to 93 seniors, many of whom were formerly homeless.
When: Saturday December 1, 2018 | 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Where: Algonquin Commons Theatre
1385 Woodroffe Ave. Nepean, ON
Tickets are $40.00 each and can be purchased online here<http://www.algonquinsa.ticketfly.com/event/1778903-holidays-for-hope-ottawa/> or in person at the Algonquin Commons Theatre Box Office. Buy your tickets early to secure the best seats in the house. Celebrate the holiday season with Shepherds of Good Hope and help us ensure our residents can live a life of dignity by making their home an accessible community for all.
Purchase your tickets TODAY<http://www.algonquinsa.ticketfly.com/event/1778903-holidays-for-hope-ottawa/>!
Thank you so much for your support and if you have any questions please let our Events Coordinator know,
Maureen Forrester
Special Events and Donor Relations Coordinator
Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation
233 Murray Street
Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 5M9
TEL. 613 789 8210 ext. 237