[homeles_ot-l] Weekend Program Closure, Centre 454

Stasha Labonte stasha.labonte at ottawa.anglican.ca
Fri Sep 21 10:03:21 EDT 2018

Dear Partners,

It is with heavy hearts that we announce that Centre 454 will be suspending
weekend programming starting September 29th. This decision has not been an
easy one for the Centre 454 community but due to lack of sustainable
funding, we will not be able to offer 7 day a week service. We will be
offering an Out of the Cold Service beginning in December 2018 through till
March 2019 on the weekends but will not be open throughout the rest of the
year. The closure of this program means that 222 individuals living in
poverty will not have a place to be on Saturdays and Sundays.

We will be putting our efforts in to fundraising in hopes that we can raise
the additional $78,000 it takes to keep our doors open an extra two days.
This program means so much too so many! To make a donation please visit
www.centre454.ca <http://www.centre454.ca> . We also have a Go Fund Me page,
Two Days More at 454. Every little bit counts!

Thanks for you continued support!!

Choose Hope!

Jen

Jen Crawford

Executive Director

Anglican Social Services- Centre 454

613-235-4351 ext.227

jen.crawford at ottawa.anglican.ca <mailto:jen.crawford at ottawa.anglican.ca>

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE.  IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED
OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.  ANY UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE IS STRICTLY
PROHIBITED.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US
IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE MAY CORRECT OUR INTERNAL RECORDS.  PLEASE THEN DELETE
THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE. THANK YOU.

CE MESSAGE EST STRICTEMENT RÉSERVÉ À L'USAGE DE L'INDIVIDU À QUI IL EST
ADRESSÉ. IL PEUT CONTENIR DE L'INFORMATION PRIVILÉGIÉE OU CONFIDENTIELLE.
TOUTE DIVULGATION DE CETTE COMMUNICATION EST STRICTEMENT PROHIBÉE.  SI VOUS
AVEZ REÇU CETTE COMMUNICATION PAR ERREUR, VEUILLEZ COMMUNIQUER AVEC NOUS
IMMÉDIATEMENT ET ENSUITE DÉTRUIRE CE MESSAGE.  MERCI.