[homeles_ot-l] My retirement

Linda O'Neil loneil at cmhaottawa.ca
Thu Jan 31 15:53:18 EST 2019

Hello list serve members,

A few of you may know me in some context and I wanted to let you know that I am retiring from CMHA as of tomorrow. I chaired the Public Affairs Working Group for 10 year and worked closely with Lynn Browne on media relations and the early Report Cards on Ending Homelessness. During those years, CMHA made about 30% of my (part-time) work time available to the Alliance. I had the great pleasure of working with Lynne and then Mike Bulthuis under a number of Board Chairs, including Martha-Martha Hale, Dan Sabourin, Perry Rowe, and Marion Wright. ATEH is a fabulous organization that has brought together the diverse members of Ottawa's housing/homelessness sector in an effective and supportive alliance (the first in Canada) that must be the envy of many cities.

Wishing you all the best in your future endeavours and valued service in working to end homelessness in Ottawa.

Best wishes,
Linda

Linda O'Neil
B. Journalism
Public Education Consultant
Conseillère en éducation communautaire

Canadian Mental Health Association, Ottawa Branch
Association canadienne pour la santé mentale, Section d'Ottawa
301-1355 rue Bank Street, Ottawa, ON    K1H 8K7
Tel: 613-737-7791 Ext. 135     Fax: 613-737-7644   Cell: 613-552-4505
Email: loneil at cmhaottawa.ca<mailto:loneil at cmhaottawa.ca> Website: ottawa.cmha.ca<http://ottawa.cmha.ca/>

[CMHA_ON-Ottawa_BiL_logo_4C_pos_tagline]