[homeles_ot-l] HFPC 2020 Call for Proposals

Tim Aubry Tim.Aubry at uottawa.ca
Wed Jul 3 09:54:27 EDT 2019

FYI.

Sent: July-03-19 9:33 AM
To: Tim Aubry <Tim.Aubry at uottawa.ca>
Subject: HFPC 2020 Call for Proposals

Attention : courriel externe | external email

[DESC2020_banners_final-1.jpg]

Housing First – What’s Second?

Empowerment, Health and Recovery!

March 16 – 19, 2020

The Westin Seattle

 Call for Proposals for Housing First Partners Conference 2020

We apologize if you have received multiple copies of this CFP.  We just want to be sure all of our colleagues know about the conference.  Please feel free to forward this CFP to anyone else you think may be interested in participating.

 DESC and Pathways Housing First invite you to join us and our many Housing First Partners to present your ideas, best practices and research at the fifth biennial Housing First Partners Conference in Seattle, WA.

 Socially Conscious, Socially Active- The HFPC is a large, lively and highly engaged community of advocates, providers, policy makers, people with lived experience, and researchers who are passionate about using a social justice perspective to end homelessness.  The Conference provides an opportunity to meet and exchange ideas and to inspire each other’s work.

 Raising our Expectations- The theme for HFPC 2020 is “Housing First – What’s Second? Empowerment, Health and Recovery!”   We are seeking presentations that are about the interventions that can improve on participant outcomes beyond the well documented housing stability.

 Engage and Collaborate - As a presenter you will have the opportunity to discuss your work with knowledgeable colleagues and leaders in the field who are also working on the many different facets of Housing First.

 Contribute and Advocate- We welcome proposals about innovations in HF practice, programs serving new populations, results of research, and in strategies for taking Housing First to scale.

 Discover and Identify- We have provided a list of suggested topics that you may find helpful when planning your submission.

Each proposal selected for presentation will receive one 50% discounted conference registration.  (This discount does not include Pre-Conference Institutes.)

 Suggested topic areas include (but not limited to):

     *   New Developments in Housing First
     *   Programs for youth and young adults
     *   HF for DV/intimate partner violence
     *   Consumer-operated HF programs
     *   Cultural adaptations in HF programs

     *   Defining the concept of recovery

 Submit your proposal by the July 26th deadline.  Instructions are found in the link below.

 https://www.hfpartnersconference.com/callforpresentations<https://cts.vrmailer1.com/click?sk=avbgB2JgtjBJPsvxQANIF5LmQXiN7KnbMLWoonhspYSM=/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuaGZwYXJ0bmVyc2NvbmZlcmVuY2UuY29tL2NhbGxmb3JwcmVzZW50YXRpb25z/UvyGfJ7NkLB83S8SmT-gsA==&merge_field_type=(?x-mi:(?%3C=href=)%5b%5Cs%5d*%5b'%22%5d(?%3Curl%3E%5b%5E%7B%22%5d.+?)%5b%22%5d)>
Pathways Housing First Institute
1328 2nd Street
Santa Monica, CA 90401
9175843348

Update your Email Preferences<https://cts.vrmailer1.com/click?sk=avbgB2JgtjBJPsvxQANIF5LmQXiN7KnbMLWoonhspYSM=/aHR0cHM6Ly92cjIudmVydGljYWxyZXNwb25zZS5jb20vY29udGFjdHMvNDk0NzgwMjk1MjY4NTQvZWRpdD9lbWFpbF9pZD00OTQ3ODAyMzI1NTUxNA==/mLLNzchTVIh3TzmBcs9I8w==&merge_field_type=%7BEMAIL_PREFERENCES%7D> or Unsubscribe<https://cts.vrmailer1.com/unsub?sk=avbgB2JgtjBJPsvxQANIF5LmQXiN7KnbMLWoonhspYSM=/aHR0cHM6Ly92cjIudmVydGljYWxyZXNwb25zZS5jb20vY29udGFjdHMvNDk0NzgwMjk1MjY4NTQvdW5zdWJzY3JpYmU_ZW1haWxfaWQ9NDk0NzgwMjMyNTU1MTQ=/wu_oct_eUi2Yhme5uLWrfg==&merge_field_type=%7BUNSUBSCRIBE_LINK%7D>
[https://vr2-assets.verticalresponse.com/assets/vr-logo-2.gif]<http://www.verticalresponse.com/?utm_campaign=email-footer&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=footer&utm_content=CamID49478023255514&sn=CamID49478023255514>

[TOWERDATA]