[homeles_ot-l] EFry Ottawa Scotiabank Run!

Sarah Davis Sarah.Davis at efryottawa.com
Tue Mar 19 09:56:36 EDT 2019

Dear friends and supporters,

We are pleased to announce The Elizabeth Fry Society of Ottawa is participating in the 2019 Ottawa Race Weekend Scotiabank charity challenge to help support our mission.

To register for the run :
https://raceroster.com/events/2019/15429/tamarack-ottawa-race-weekend-2019

 You can choose to register for the 2k, 5k, 10k or 21k run.

Once you are registered for the run, you are asked if you will participate in the charity challenge.
Select yes and then Choose  "The Elizabeth Fry Society of Ottawa" from the dropdown menu.

You will be asked if you would like to create a page for the charity challenge.  Select yes and create a username and password for your login.

Once you complete your registration, you can log into your account by clicking on this link and clicking on sign in.
https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/EventLocationHome.aspx?eventid=245689&langpref=en-CA&LocationID=278199
Enter your username and password.
Once logged in, you can choose to join one of our teams.

 Running isn't for you? You can also just choose to make a donation and not create your own fundraising page. Make a donation to Elizabeth Fry Society of Ottawa<https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/donate.aspx?eventid=245689&langpref=en-CA&SPID=28371069&Referrer=https%3a%2f%2fsecure.e2rm.com%2fregistrant%2fFundraisingPage.aspx%3fregistrationID%3d4385369%26langPref%3den-CA>

Please feel free to share this email and poster with your networks.

Thank you for your kind support!

Sarah Davis
Executive Director/Directrice Exécutive
Elizabeth Fry Society of Ottawa/Société Elizabeth Fry d'Ottawa
211 (rue) Bronson Avenue, Suite/Salle 311
Ottawa, ON  K1R 6H5

Tel/Tél: (613) 237-7427 ext 112
Fax/Télec: (613) 237-8312
Toll Free/Sans-Frais:  1-800-611-4755