[homeles_ot-l] Federal election engagement - take action!

Alliance To End Homelessness info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Mon Oct 7 15:44:10 EDT 2019

Greetings Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa members and supporters,

As you know, we are in the midst of a Federal election campaign. The Ottawa
Alliance has designed a light campaign to help our members and supporters
engage with the Federal election and raise awareness of the housing and
homelessness crisis both across the country and here in Ottawa.

We will be amplifying the Canadian Housing and Renewal Association’s
national campaign, A Home For Everyone <http://www.ahomeforeveryone.ca/>,
which has been endorsed by several national housing groups. Please visit
their website to learn more about the campaign. We have also created our
own local content that echoes the national messaging along with
Ottawa-based statistics, highlighting the crisis situation in our own
community. Visit www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/federal-election to check
them out.

If you haven’t already done so, follow us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/endhomelessnessottawa/> and Twitter
<https://twitter.com/ATEH_OTT>. Please share our posts and add your own
unique perspectives using the hashtags #WeCanEndIt and #AHomeForEveryone.
Please head to Facebook and Twitter right now – we have just made our first
post!

We also encourage you to attend your local all candidate debates and ask
the candidates questions about how their party plans to address the housing
and homelessness crisis. A Home For Everyone has also designed a tool where
you can send a message directly to your local candidates on these issues
<https://www.pushpolitics.ca/clients/chra/>.

We will be in touch with you at a few other key moments in this campaign
where we have identified opportunities to highlight our priorities and
concerns.

All the best,
Emilie

--