[homeles_ot-l] Expert Steering Committee Launch - Spread the Word!

Alliance To End Homelessness info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Mon Dec 14 17:40:59 EST 2020

The Alliance to End Homelessness is developing a team of people with lived
experience of homelessness to help build policies and processes to end
homelessness in Ottawa.

We believe that to prevent, reduce, and end homelessness, people who have
or continue to experience homelessness must be co-leading solutions. They
best understand the barriers of the homelessness system and have the
expertise needed to change it.

We need your support to recruit members for this Expert Steering Committee.

Here’s how you can help:

1. If you’re still serving people in person, we ask that you put up the
attached poster on any community boards you may have.

2. Post our recruitment campaign images on your social media accounts,
telling your audience why recognizing lived experience as expertise is
important. Tag the Alliance and link to the application form at
https://bit.ly/36UmewU.

3. If you work with someone who you think would be a good candidate for
this committee, please reach out to them and encourage them to apply.

Thank you for your support!

*Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa*
171 George Street, Ottawa ON K1N 5W5
info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca