[homeles_ot-l] ATEHO Progress Report Update: Preventing Growth in Homelessness

Alliance To End Homelessness info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Wed Feb 19 10:00:37 EST 2020

Since 2005, the Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa has produced an annual
Progress Report on Ending Homelessness in Ottawa
<https://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/progress-report> to assess our
community’s progress by comparing annual change in a number of areas.

In 2018, the City of Ottawa began an annual reporting process to monitor
progress in delivering the 2014-2024 Plan on Housing and Homelessness. The
Alliance will be providing review and commentary on the progress as
documented by the City through the release of four Progress Report updates
in 2019/2020.

We released the first Progress Report Update, Increasing the Supply of
Affordable Housing
<https://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/s/Increasing-the-supply-EN.pdf> in
November 2019 followed by the second Progress Report Update, Stopping the
Loss of Affordable Housing
<https://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/s/Stopping-the-loss-of-affordable-housing.pdf>
in
January 2020.

*We are pleased to release the third Progress Report update – Preventing
Growth in Homelessness
<https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5a4d46cdb1ffb6b826e6d6aa/t/5e4d453288795d05a373fbd6/1582122292581/Preventing+Growth+in+Homelessness.pdf>.*

Stay tuned for the final update, Optimizing the Homeless Serving System in
March.

Please visit our website to access French versions of the reports
<https://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/progress-report>.

--
*Emilie Hayes*
*Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa*