[homeles_ot-l] Options Bytown - Theatre Fundraiser

Erica Webster ewebster at optionsbytown.com
Thu Jan 9 10:02:35 EST 2020

Hi everyone,

We wanted to extend an invitation to attend our annual Ottawa Little Theatre fundraising event. The OLT will be offering a special preview performance of Guess Who's Coming to Dinner. All proceeds will benefit Options Bytown.

Sunday, February 9th at 2:30pm
Ottawa Little Theatre
400 King Edward Avenue

Buy your tickets online here:
https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/options-bytown-non-profit-housing-corporation/events/guess-whos-coming-to-dinner

In addition to the show, there will be refreshments available and a raffle with some great prizes! We hope to see you there.

[cid:image002.png at 01D5C6D3.FD355E70]Erica Webster
Manager of Communications and Fund Development
Pronouns: she / her
613-241-6363 ext. 248

Options Bytown * 380 Cumberland Street * Ottawa, ON * K1N 9P3
optionsbytown.com<http://optionsbytown.com/>