[homeles_ot-l] Alliance to End Homelessness is Hiring!

Alliance To End Homelessness info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Fri Jul 24 14:59:22 EDT 2020

Hello,

The Alliance is hiring a full-time, staff person for a Project Coordinator
- Community Engagement position. The job description is attached below, and
can be found here on our website: Project Coordinator - Community Engagement
<https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5a4d46cdb1ffb6b826e6d6aa/t/5f1b2e648eecea049edd2ad4/1595616870023/ATEH+-+Job+Description+Project+Coordinator+-+Community+Engagement.pdf>
.

Please share this widely with your networks.

Thank you for your ongoing support of the Alliance in our collective
efforts to prevent, reduce, and end homelessness in our community.

*Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa*
171 George Street, Ottawa ON K1N 5W5
info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca