[homeles_ot-l] Alliance to End Homelessness is Hiring!

Alliance To End Homelessness info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Tue Jun 30 10:41:49 EDT 2020

Hello,

The Alliance is hiring a full-time, indeterminate staff person for a
Communications and Engagement Coordinator position. The job description is
attached below, and can be found here on our website:
Communications & Engagement Coordinator Job Description
<https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5a4d46cdb1ffb6b826e6d6aa/t/5efb315c2d98f71482c2738c/1593520512303/ATEH+Communications+and+Engagement+Coordinator+Job+Posting.pdf>

We ask that you share this widely with your networks.

Thank you for your ongoing support of the Alliance in our collective
efforts to prevent, reduce, and end homelessness.
*Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa*
171 George Street, Ottawa ON K1N 5W5
info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca