[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: Important Notice for Tenants! Please share.

Alliance To End Homelessness info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Thu Dec 23 15:20:21 EST 2021

FYI:

Dear Community Partners,

Please see attached *an important notice that we have prepared for tenants
in Ottawa regarding a new practice at the Landlord and Tenant Board which
may seriously undermine tenants’ access to justice.*

We have prepared a bilingual message for you, our community partners, as
well as for the residents and clients you work with and serve who may be
tenants.

We ask that you share this information widely.

Thank you in advance!

Community Legal Services of Ottawa / Services juridiques communautaires
d’Ottawa https://www.clsottawa.ca/ |
https://www.facebook.com/OttawaLegalClinic/

--

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa