[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: COVID-19 Vaccine Bulletin January 28, 2021

Alliance To End Homelessness info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Fri Jan 29 13:57:19 EST 2021

FYI:

Hi there,

We’re excited to introduce the Vaccine Bulletin, a new series of
informational updates designed to answer key questions of newcomer
audiences about COVID-19 vaccine.

Created through a partnership of Women’s College Hospital, the Ontario
Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants, Taibu Community Health Centre and
Refugee 613, each bulletin in the series has been developed by doctors and
settlement organizations working together.

These bulletins are intended to mitigate vaccine hesitancy and
misinformation and help newcomers stay up to date with reliable, timely,
accurate and accessible information so that they can make informed
decisions about their health and stay safe.

The Vaccine Bulletin is currently available in the following
languages: Amharic,
Arabic, Bangla, English, French, Punjabi, Simplified and Traditional
Chinese, Somali, Spanish, and Tamil. You can access them all here
<https://bit.ly/vaccinebulletin>. They are all in a PDF format at the
moment, and we are hoping to provide them in additional formats with
further editions.

Please share the bulletins in your networks. When sharing the link, we
encourage you to copy and paste the link provided (
https://bit.ly/vaccinebulletin), so we can track distribution and make
informed content decisions moving forward.

If you are in Ontario, you may be interested in our infographics on the
provincial State of Emergency which you can find here
<http://bit.ly/onstateofemerg>. These are also in PDF format and are
currently available in Arabic, English, French, Spanish, and Somali.

If you have questions, suggestions or requests in relation to either the
Vaccine Bulletin or the State of Emergency infographics, please email
info at refugee613.ca with the subject line: Content Feedback Jan. 28.

Please do not reply to this email directly, so we can make sure we respond
to any inquiries.

--

*Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa*
171 George Street, Ottawa ON K1N 5W5